Sunday, October 7, 2012

Substitution video

Ok, So I know some of you like to watch videos, but hate watching boring math instruction videos. We are going to cover solving systems this week and I found this video that hopefully will introduce you to solving systems by substituion. There is also another video about solving systems by graphing. I feel this is one of the better math teachers with videos up on the web so I would appreciate if everyone can at least take a look at both of them before next week. They are both about 8 minutes long so they won't eat up a lot of your computer time. If you want to go visit the website, it is yaymath.org. Unfortunately I am still looking for something about solving systems by elimination. Let me know if you have questions. See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment